22 October 2008

Tagged damnit...

Ok, my good friend Elle challenged all of us who read her blog to tell her 6 things she may not know about us.

Elle, you have known me since I was like 17. Ummm...none of this will be a newsflash for you.

The rest of you...yes I know I will probably burn in hell for some of these things.


So here we go...


1. I secretly want to punch slow-walking people in the back of the head. Just get the hell out of my way. And NO, senior citizens are NOT exempt. Who the hell let you out of the nursing home?



2. I like Grey's Anatomy. There. I said it. No, I'm NOT gay..in fact, it was a certain lady-friend of mine who actually introduced me to the show. Now...I'm addicted. So there. Tell your friends a straight man does exist on planet earth who likes that show.



3. I'm from the "South"...but when compared to my friends...I DON'T have the southern accent. I know, I know...I don't know its possible. But I have a small one. I wish I had more of one...maybe the ladies would like it? Perhaps? In the meantime I blame education.



4. I almost joined the Air Force. Yes, yes. I said that too. I was researching what branch I wanted to join. And then it came to me. If I am going to DO this...damnit I am going to DO it. I'm not going to ride a desk (like 99% of the US Air Force) and I hate boats, so that ruled out the Navy. Marines are retarded. SO...Army it was. And I have loved every second of it. Even the whole getting shot part. What?



5. I'm quite domestic. I cook. I clean. I do laundry. My apartment is cleaner than anyone else I know. I blame my Mom. She taught me well.



6. I was a complete and total DORK until about 2001-2. Seriously. If you KNEW me in high school. Oh my. I was quite possibly one of the biggest dorks I knew. But hey, thats how I rolled.



There you go. Thats all I could come up with on short notice.

In the words of Dave Chapelle. "Its a celebration. Enjoy yourselves, bitches".


Out here,

the BAMF

1 comment:

MaryBeth Huber said...

I told you you'd be hooked after the bomb episode! Am I ever gonna get those back? :)