04 January 2009

I am a HORRIBLE person...kinda sorta?

Ok Ok Ok...I'm sorry I dissapeared. But hey, alot of you people vanished during the holidays too.

I DEEPLY apologize. But my life has been one word : in-fucking-sane. Yeah, its just ONE word.

The Holidays were actually NICE this year. I was at my parents house in good ol Collierville, TN with just them and my sister...and my dog...and my sister's dog (they count too). See, we had EVERYONE in town for Thanksgiving this year, so it was nice to have some peace for Christmas (I have a few Thanksgiving stories aboout my little demon-cousin Andrew...he's only 6...and he is the anti-Christ) Thats for a later post.


but DURING the month of December, I was busy jumping through the hoops for the government man. John has (as of January 4th, only ONE final interview/orientation session and I'll be on my way to Federal Agant land with the Department of Homeland Security. (Can I get a woot?) But once again, chatter for a later post.


I PROMISED you guys footage and pictures from that wild-ass exercise I did with the 20th Special Forces group. SO...I'll give you a teaser while I upload and edit video. ;)




Yes yes, the BAMF wandered onto a golf course...I couldn't resist the photo op.





More to come people.

-The BAMF

No comments: