17 November 2008

To the next level!

Well. As you all can probably tel. This whole blog thing has been kinda new for the ol' BAMF.

But I am stepping up my game.

This week I will be posting some WILD shit people.

I have been tapped to participate in a Combat Search, Evasion, and Rescue exercise with the 20th Special Forces Group.

What the hell is that you ask? Well, they are going to drop me someplace I am "unfamiliar with". I will have NO map. No GPS. Not even a compass. I will have all the standard combat gear an Army Ranger usually has, with one exception. NO rifle. I will, however, have a sidearm. It will be armed with "simunitions". Those mother-fuckers are REAL bullets with a plastic, paint-filled tip. All of you vaginas that play paintball...this is NOT for you.

I will have to make it to "safety" which will be some given point on planet earth...without being CAUGHT or KILLED. Now, they wont actually kill me. But those are GREEN BERETS people. They are GOOD at what they do. They will have RIFLES armed with simunition rounds. THey can engage me from 300+ METERS away. (Thats a LONG LONG LONG way people)

And here's the kicker.


Ol' BAMF is taking his camera. As in video. can I get a woot?



Stay tuned for details.


Lets hope I survive this.


Cheers,

-The BAMF

No comments: