20 January 2009

EPIC FAILURE!! HOORAY!!

In honor of President Barack Obama's Inaugeration...

I have decided to post some of my all time favorite FAIL videos.

(Bwahaha)

Some of these you people have seen...some you havent.

Hey, you are probably reading this at work..you need a laugh.


First up. Not one but TWO US Army FAILS.



And then...



And now on to some great ones...





And...



And... (I dont know WHAT this kid is trying to do)



And of course...its only funny when the terrorists FAIL.

Here's my favorite. They bury an IED TOO far in the road. Listen to the guy in the turret about 10 seconds after the explosion...he's wild..like me..hahaha.




And of course...we can have fun in Iraq...



We get bored...





And it wouldnt be complete without my boy...TECHNOVIKING!!





Have a great day people..

The BAMF

No comments: