08 July 2008

"Welcome Aboard"

Alright. By popular demand, I have moved my legendary blog from the shithole that is MySpace to this service. What can I say? I was tired of friend requests from 12 year old girls (or so they SAY they are) who want to "have a conversation". Yeah, enough of that.

Just a little update on lil' ol' me. Grad school. Thats right. I convinced the US Army NOT to send me overseas again...long enough to finish the ol' MBA. Then, I'll probably never see the United States of America again...but thats another story.


Oh yeah, and "G" got married. So, Graham and I made the pilgrimage to Mississippi as groomsmen. Needless to say, it was a riot. More to come about that too.

I'm the strange looking man on the right...


-The BAMF



1 comment:

Tipp said...

Welcome to the real blogosphere and 20sb!