29 September 2008

Its been awhile...

Hey hey hey people. Your friendly neighborhood BAMF here.

Sorry its been awhile. Work has been STUPID-busy (google it). And of course...grad school is eating my soul.

Just a few updates...

Work: The Army. Its the Army people...nothing makes sense. And I have to get ready for a HUGE briefing this weekend for a 4-star...yes, 4-star general. Everyone keeps asking my team..."hey...are you guys ready?" Thats re-fucking-diculous. That is like trying to get ready to be kicked in the balls.

School: On the UPside...Grad school is rough, but then again..its supposed to be. I just navigate my way through the stupid sorostitute comments and general liberal douchbaggery.
Its a grand ol' time. Oh, and I got to see Colin Powell (GEN, USA Ret) speak last week. AMAZING. Why can't HE run for President? (sigh...)


Watch yourselves people. My RSP's made their own patch...hahaha.


More pictures of the "Arrrrrrmy Training" to come.


Out here,


The BAMF

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm a liberal douchebag. ;-)

But I did watch the debate with a die-hard conservative and we both survived. She went to the RNC and met/spoke with Karl Rove. They're totally besties now.

The BAMF said...

Elle, you are an EDUCATED liberal. Capable of independent and intelligent thought.

I'm talking about your homies that are always angry...blame Bush for some sort of 9-11 conspiracy...those retards.

You...you are a-ok with me ;)