21 August 2008

Happy Birthday to my dog.

For those of you who know me...you know I have a dog/child named Maggie.

I adopted her from the St. Clair County Humane Society 2 years ago. (Up near St. Louis, MO) My ex-girlfriend, whom we will refer to as "her" and I adopted her.




I've talked to a few different "Vet's"...and we all seem to think she is a "Beagle-mix". A Beagle mixed with what you ask? I dunno.






When I adopted her, she was "about 2 months old". They found her walking TOWARDS the shelter...from East St. Louis. For those of you that don't know..that's the "hood". So, my dog is from the hood. Really. But its OK. I promptly moved her to Creve Coeur, MO...a very nice area in St. Louis.

So, I don't know WHEN her "birthday" is...but I am estimating that it is today.
And I think she knows it. She woke up thinking that she could do whatever the hell she wants to today.

Example. I get up at 0500 (that's 5 AM), go for a run, come home...take a shower...get dressed...and wonder...where IS Maggie? She's not on the couch...not in her bed...oh wait...she's in MY bed.




Happy Birthday Maggie.

-The BAMF







Oh, and here's a great random video for the day. Here's proof that the whole "ghost ride your whip" thing has gone too far. From the hood to the war zone.

Wow.






Have a good day people. Don't work too hard.

I'm off to class with the Anti-Christ.






1 comment:

Jenn said...

Awww - I volunteer at the St. Clair County Humane Society! YEah for rescue pups!!!